TORTUGUERO 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS - Pachira or Evergreen Lodge
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Tortuguero
Tortuguero National Park is the best place in Costa Rica to encounter wildlife. It consists of a large system of waterways irrigating the majority of the Northern Caribbean area of the country. Because of its remote location and difficult access this pristine rainforest remains virtually untouched and it is home to many animals like sloths, monkeys, crocodiles, toucans, trogons, water birds, colorful frogs and butterflies. This National Park is also the prime nesting site for the green and leatherback sea turtles from July to October, during which months an optional turtle nesting night tour will be available.Includes:
- Transportation in air-conditioned bus from San Jose and back or points intermediates. For Puerto Viejo $50 more Guapiles to Puerto Viejo.
- Transfer by boat from the port of embarkation to the hotel and back.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Two nights in Tortuguero Pachira Lodge or Evergreen Lodge.
- Breakfast on the first day route.
- Two breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners in Tortuguero buffet style.
- Lunch in route on the third day.
- Museum Guided Tour of the Green Turtle (STC) and the picturesque village of Tortuguero. Short walk along the beach.
- Guided trails.
- Guided tour by boat on the beautiful canals of Tortuguero.
- Bilingual guide, English-Spanish, during the tour.
- Self-service coffee 24 hours a day.
- Taxes included.